TULLOCH HOUSE THE RIGHT START PLUS +
Terms and Conditions
Background to Promotion
- Mirvac Queensland Pty Ltd (Mirvac or the Promoter) recently introduced The Right Start Plus by Mirvac initiative (The Right Start Plus promotion).
- The Right Start Plus promotion will run for a limited time. The Right Start Plus promotion commences at 8:00am on 20 October 2020 and ends at 5:00pm on 18 December 2020 (Promotion Period).
- Under The Right Start Plus promotion, subject to these terms and conditions, Mirvac will provide The Right Start Plus promotion offer to Eligible Buyers who purchase a Type 01, 10, 11 or 12 apartment at Tulloch House (maximum of 8 apartments available) (Eligible Property) during the Promotion Period.
- The following terms and conditions apply to The Right Start Plus promotion. By participating in The Right Start Plus promotion, Eligible Buyers agree to be bound by these terms and conditions.
The Right Start Plus promotion offer
- Eligible Buyers will be able to obtain the benefit of the following if they purchase an Eligible Property during the Promotion Period:
- Deposit in instalments being an initial amount of 5% of the purchase price payable within 10 business days after the contract date and the balance of the deposit being a further 5% of the purchase price payable by 30 June 2021
- $1,500 West Elm gift voucher (West Elm Voucher);
- Window treatments to the value of approximately $1,500 (Window Treatments); and
- 12 months worth of Tulloch House Body Corporate fees in respect of the Eligible Property being purchased by the Eligible Buyer as part of this Right Start Plus promotion (Body Corporate Fee Rebate)
as described in these terms and conditions.
Promotion Terms and Conditions
The Eligible Buyer will only be entitled to take part in The Right Start Plus promotion if the following terms and conditions are satisfied:
- The Promotion is for buyers who:
- are natural persons over the age of 18 years and are not a company, superannuation fund or persons acting as agent on behalf of other persons;
- are Australian permanent residents or Australian citizens. You will be asked to provide either an Australian Passport or a Medicare card and current Australian drivers licence as evidence;
- have not owned or had a relevant interest in a residential property in Australia before and have not previously received or retained a grant, exemption or concession under any scheme or policy for first home buyers from any State Government or the Federal Government;
- provide a statutory declaration in a form satisfactory to Mirvac declaring the matters set out in paragraph 6c above; and
- enter into an unconditional contract of sale with Mirvac for the purchase of an Eligible Property (Contract) during the Promotion Period,
- Eligible Buyers will be eligible to pay their deposit in the manners described in these terms and conditions.
- Within 10 business days after entry into the Contract, the Eligible Buyer must provide the first instalment of the deposit which is 5% of the Contract price (less any amounts paid prior to entry into the Contract as a reservation or holding amount) (1st Instalment). Bank guarantees and deposit bonds will not be accepted as payment for the 1st instalment.
- Within 45 days after the Contract date, the Eligible Buyer must provide proof of conditional pre-approval for finance to a value of the purchase price under the Contract less 10%. The proof must be provided to Mirvac’s solicitor as evidence of the Eligible Buyer’s potential capacity to settle the Contract. If the Eligible Buyer does not provide this evidence, Mirvac may elect to rescind the Contract and return any deposit money paid, less legal expenses.
- No later than 30 June 2021, Eligible Buyers must pay the balance of the deposit, being 5% of the Contract price (2nd Instalment).
- The West Elm Voucher will be provided to the Eligible Buyer within a reasonable period after settlement of the Contract.
- The Window Treatments will form part of the specifications as more fully described in the Contract.
- The Body Corporate Fees Rebate will be provided to the Eligible Buyer by way of an adjustment to the Contract price at settlement of the Contract.
Further Terms and Conditions of Promotion
The following additional terms and conditions also apply to The Right Start Plus promotion:
- The Eligible Buyer acknowledges and agrees that The Right Start Plus promotion is non-transferrable, non-refundable and cannot be exchanged for cash. All taxes which may be payable as a consequence of receiving or participating in The Right Start Plus promotion are the sole responsibility of the Eligible Buyer.
- The Eligible Buyer must disclose the contents of this Promotion to any lending institution providing finance to the Buyer to assist with the purchase of the Property.
- The Eligible Buyer forfeits all rights to receiving or participating in The Right Start Plus promotion if the Eligible Buyer does not comply with any of these terms and conditions or any term or condition under the Contract.
- This Promotion cannot be used in conjunction with any other promotion or campaign promoted by Mirvac.
- To the extent permitted by law, Mirvac is not liable to the Eligible Buyer for any direct, indirect, consequential, exemplary, incidental, special or punitive damages arising out of or in connection with the Eligible Buyer’s participation in this Promotion even if Mirvac has been advised of the possibility of such damages.
- Prior to an Eligible Buyer’s entry into the Contract, Mirvac reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to cancel, terminate, modify, extend or suspend The Right Start Plus promotion at any time without notice.
- If there is any inconsistency between these terms and conditions and the provisions of the contract of sale entered into by a person participating in The Right Start Plus promotion, the contract of sale prevails.
- These terms and conditions are governed by the laws of Queensland.
Privacy Collection Statement
- The Mirvac Group (Mirvac Limited and its controlled entities) collects and uses personal information about you to promote its products and services and may disclose personal information to third parties agents and services providers. Mirvac also uses your personal information for related purposes including to request your feedback on the products and services provided by Mirvac. If you do not provide all the personal information Mirvac requests from you, Mirvac may be unable to provide these products or services to you.
- Mirvac may disclose personal information about you to third party agents and service providers to assist Mirvac in the operation of its business to provide the products and services you request. Your personal information may also be disclosed to overseas recipients who use the personal information to assist Mirvac in the operation of its business in countries including, but not limited to, the United States of America, the Philippines, Japan and United Kingdom.