DISCOVER YOUR NEIGHBOURHOOD
Leaving the Brisbane CBD a short distance behind, Ascot is a convenient
6km away from the hustle and bustle and set within its own tranquil enclave, uniquely positioned between the CBD and the Port of Brisbane.
Getting around the local area will be easy with the central location of Ascot Green. Right on your doorstep, the award-winning Racecourse Village Shopping Centre boasts a state-of-the-art Woolworths supermarket and 17 specialty shops including a pharmacy, gym, services and restaurants with al fresco dining areas.
A short walk down Racecourse Road leads you to the riverfront in Hamilton, passing a multitude of charming cafés and shops along the way.
Ascot and the nearby suburbs of Hamilton, Clayfield and Hendra come alive by day and stay abuzz at night. There is a multitude of restaurants, retail and open spaces see people coming together to meet, eat, shop and relax.
The local streets are fragrant with the lure of freshly baked goods and artisan coffee. A thriving cafe culture means you never have to venture far for your caffeine fix or a lazy brunch.
- Clayfield College (One of the top OP ranked schools in 2016)
- St Rita’s College (One of the top OP ranked schools in 2016)
- St Margaret’s Anglican Girls’ School (One of the top OP ranked schools in 2016)
- St Agatha’s Primary School
- Ascot State School
- Hamilton State School
- Hendra State School (One of the top NAPLAN ranked schools)
- Racecourse Village Shopping Centre on site
- 350m to Coles
- 500m to Ascot Medical Centre
- 1.47km to Hamilton Hotel
- 1.6km to Hamilton Recreation Reserve and Dog Park
- 900m to Brisbane City Council – Hamilton Library