240 Lancaster Rd,
- 349 sqm
Last Remaining Apartment in Ascot House
This truly special ground floor garden pavilion is the final opportunity to secure your home in Ascot House.
The perfect solution if you're looking for the spaciousness of a house without the maintenance, Garden Pavilion 10103 enjoys an expansive 175sqm courtyard that wraps around the full length of the apartment.
To the north, overlook the green expanse of the Eagle Farm racecourse. To the south, a private courtyard with extensive planting adds to the luxury of the over-sized master suite, which features his and hers walk-in robes, a luxurious ensuite with double vanity and bath, and room for a sitting area.
Perfect for the entertainer, you'll enjoy an exceptionally finished kitchen with butler's pantry, built-in wine fridge, Miele integrated appliances and a reconstituted stone benchtop which is over 4m long.
Take Virtual Tour below
Pricing correct at time of publishing and subject to change without notice.
- Expansive 175sqm courtyard terrace
- 900mm Miele 5-burner ss gas cooktop
- 600mm Miele ss wall mounted oven
- 49L Miele wall mounted compact oven
- 900mm Miele slimline rangehood
- Fully integrated Miele double door fridge & freezer
- 600mm Miele fully-integrated dishwasher
- 600mm Miele microwave with trim kit
- 40mm reconstituted stone benchtop and splashback to match in kitchen
- Integrated wine fridge
- 600x600mm floor tiles throughout
- Carpet to bedrooms
- Fully ducted, zoned air-conditioning
- Ceiling fans to living room and bedrooms
- Built-in robes to bedrooms
- Separate laundry
- Oversized master bedroom with walk-in wardrobes, double vanity and freestanding back-to-wall bath
- 20mm reconstituted stone vanity benchtop and splashback to match in bathroom
- Frameless shower screen
- Floor-to-ceiling tiles to bathrooms
- Water and gas point to balcony
- Access to residents' pool and landscaped pool deck
- Access to residents' gym (to be delivered with Tulloch House in late 2021)
- Access to extensive rooftop entertaining deck with BBQs, dining and seating areas overlooking the racecourse and to the city.